Exposés explored, rumors milled, whistles blown, inner secrets spilled.
Don't expect politicians, even the good ones, to do your job for you. Politicians are like weather vanes. Our job is to make the wind blow. -- Dave Brower
The-Edge Covers 3 Project Censored Stories
Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster
Carter Says Gore Won 2000 Election
Whistleblower Says AIDS Made in America
NYC Cops, Firemen Report 'Bombs Inside WTC"
Transit Authority Tapes Reveal 'Heavy Smoke' Below WTC on 9/11 (10/27/05)
- EcoMole: The 2004 Falsies Awards
Our friends at the Center for Media and Democracy have compiled a list of "the people and players responsible for polluting our information environment" during the previous year. The winners of this dubious achievement include public relations firms, television news stations, government agencies and the Bush administration. (1/28/05)
What If the Whole World Could Vote for President?
The View from Midnight
GOP Urged Not to Disrupt Election
Grand Theft Election
How to Avoid a Recount: 'Cheat Big'
Some Passing Factoids
Secure the Electronic Records to Secure the Vote
Bush Group Claims Dems Planned to 'Steal Election'
RESOURCES: Election Protection. Video Vote Vigil. Army and Computer Army (11/16/04)
- EcoMole: On the Second Anniversary of the Death of Paul Wellstone, Questions Remain.
Democratic Senator to be Assassinated By Voxfux (story dated: May 25, 2001)
Target Wellstone Russ Wellen / Book Review
American Assassination: The Strange Death of Senator Paul Wellstone By Four Arrows and Jim Fetzer (10/2904)
Sweeping Stun Guns to Target Crowds ByDavid Hambling / New Scientist
Pentagon Prepares to Use 'Sonic Warfare' By William M. Arkin / Los Angeles Times (10/04/04)
- EcoMole: The Mutiny of Beetle Bailey
It's been no secret that Gary Trudeau and Aaron McGruder are not exactly in George W. Bush's corner, but Dubya knows he's really in trouble when Beetle Bailey enlists in the Dump-Bush Campaign.
US Rep Censored for Saying 'Coup'
When Congresswoman Corinne Brown referred to a Republican "coup d'etat," she was promptly gaveled out of order and her words were ordered stricken from the Congressional Record. Read her fiery response to the Orwellian State of the Nation. (08/29/04)
- EcoMole: Edge Exclusive -- Comprehensive Nuclear Test Ban Treaty in Crisis By Anonymous The Preparatory Commission for the Comprehensive Nuclear-Test-Ban Treaty is on the verge of collapse. The authors are accredited diplomats who work inside the CTBTO organization and hope to see the CTBTO "fulfil its mandate under a new and effective leadership." These confidential sources include staff members as well as Vienna-based diplomats. They have requested anonymity. (07/18/04)
- EcoMole: Edge Exclusive -- A List of Questions for the CTBTO Prep Com Leaders By Anonymous This list of 18 questions was submitted to the Public Information Section. Instead of responding to the issues raised, the PIS provided evasive explanations. Also a list of links to related Background Articles and Documentation. (07/18/04)
- Eco Mole: ZapBurgers: Would You Like Alpha Particles with That?, Study Reveals Top US Polluters Tied to Bush, AND Eco-Journalist Assassinated in Honduras (05/23/04)
- Eco Mole: Speaking Spoof to Power
The Yes Men, a notoriously gutsy group of business-suited satirists, infiltrated the Heritage Foundation's annual Resource Bank meeting in April 29-30 and rallied the unsuspecting audience to deliver a hearty round of applause calling for removing George W. Bush from the Oval Office. Here is their inside report, PLUS a video of the entire outrageous stunt! (05/17/04)
- EcoMole: Bush as Savior? Good Lord!
Bush as our Savior?, Bush as 'God's Delivery Boy', World's Second-Largest Rainforest Facees Destruction, Carbon Dioxide at Record Levels, New Evidence TV Can 'Switch Your Channels', US Anti-Terrorist Funds Used to Terrorist US Citizens, and more...(03/29/04)
- EcoMole: The Trial of Tony Blair et al
On Saturday, March 6, 2004 a public trial convened in London's famed Trafalgar Square and issued the following brief against the British Prime Minister and the case for war on Iraq. The major points: Iraq did comply with the 6 conditions imposed by "Cease-Fire" Resolution 687; The US-UK invasion was a violation of UN laws.
AND Washington's Faith-based Parks, Genetic Pollution? Get Used to It!, Let's Jet around the World and Pretend We're Still at Home, Queen Steamed as Bush Visit Wrecks Palace Garden (03/15/04)
- The Eco Mole: Bush's Campaign Stunt Endangers 180,000 Lives, Republican Rival Calls for Bush's Impeachment, News from The-Edge: Bush Propaganda Revelations Reprinted Worldwide, Project Censored 2004: The-Edge Covers the Best Censored Stories, John Ashcroft Seizes the Eco-Mole¹s Computer!, Down the Memory Hole: How to Crash a Computer, and What's Happening in Venezuela? Don't Ask Us: Our Computer Froze! (02/27/04)
- Ecomole: Bush's "Free-Speech-Free" Bubble, Nokia's Bad Santa, The Falsehood behind the Holiday Orange Terror Alert, RFJ and the 1959 Coup in Iraq, The EcoMole Hangs Out with Greg Palast, Ronald Reagan as the Anti-Christ, Ten Good Things about a Bad Year, and MORE. (01/17/04)
- Ecomole: Rush Limbaugh Attacks Environmental Wackos and Embarrasses Himself in the Process. Religious Zealot Threatens to Unleash WMDs on US. State Department Memo Reveals Plans to Privatize Iraq's Assets. The Eco-Mole on the Media Blackout on Weapons of Mass Deception. Black Humor Corner: George W. Bush's Resume.(10/3/03)
- Ecomole: Where's the Money? Behind the California Recall: A Vast Right-wing Conspiracy. A Future's Market on Bush-Flops. Why Not a Futures Market in Hope? Big Brother beneath the Bumper. Iranian Official Named in Murder of Canadian Journalist. No Arab Terrorists on Flight 77. (8/22/03)
- Ecomole: Special Iraq Edition "The First Casualty of War: the Independent Media," "Did the US Encourage the Looting of Baghdad?" "Did Baghdad Fall or Was It Pushed?" "'Democracy' for Iraq could Mean Oil for Israel," "When Globalization Fails, There's Always War," and "Some Priorities for Post-Inasion Iraq." (4/23/03)
- Ecomole: "A Mole Penetrates the World Economic Forum," and "Step aside Oscar. It's Time for The Green Screen Awards!" (3/28/03)
- Ecomole: The-Edge Scoops the New York Times, The-Edge Scoops Peter Jennings, Website Predicts Anthrax Attack and Senator's Death, Website that Predicted Wellstone's Death Is Shut Down, Foreign Agents Plotting Assassinations Inside the US? US Coast Comes under Radioactive Attack, Is the Pentagon Planning to Gas Baghdad? (2/28/03)
- Ecomole: Fuji's Panda Wins EcoPorn Award. Mole Kiss to Sir Paul. Globalization Is Not the Savior. Water Pirates Left High and Dry. Butler Accuses US of Nuclear Hypocrisy. A Veiled Threat in Afghanistan. Ship All Immigrants! and more! (11/8/02)
- Ecomole: Streisand Uncensored: Barbra's Memo to Dick Gephardt, Washington Ignores Public Opposition to War, US Sets Guinness World Record on Mass Arrests, Why War? Why Now? Michael Moore Has a List (10/11/02)
- Ecomole: The WWOS Awards: What Would Osama Say?, Iraq Didn't Gas the Kurds?, He's Got a Chip on His Shoulder (and One Under His Shoulder), Brushing with Fluoride Can Give You a Radiant Smile, Beware the Inerts in your Drinking Water, All Hail the Greenwashers (10/4/02)
- Ecomole: Former US Attorney General Reports from Iraq, US Media: Propagandizing for War?, Inside the Secret US Invasion of Northern Iraq, What Channel Was George Watching?, Meet the Chicken-Hawks Republican Voices against the War (9/27/02)
- Ecomole: The Attack on Iraq Was Planned Before the 2000 Elections, Saddam Didn't Expel the UN Weapons Inspectors (9/27/02)
- Ecomole: Operation Northwoods: The Pentagon's Secret Plot to Murder US Citizens to Provoke a War (09/13/02)
- Ecomole: Do Cops Plant Bombs? You Betcha, You're Got Mail; They're Got Maladies, Mole Kiss: EPA Whistleblower Names Killer Utilities, This Film is Rated "GI" for Government Inspected, Praise the Lord and Pass the Absolution, Bush's EPA Says Pollution .. (08/16/02)
- Ecomole: Pre-Crime! It Works! Dear George: If We Are the Empire, Who Are the Rebel Forces?, Doctoring their Profits, That Giant 善syching・Sound, The Real Axes of Evil, US Lumber Barons (08/09/02)
- Ecomole: More Power for the CIA?, Forget Exxon: Let's Ask the CIA to Open Its Books, All Well that Ends AOL, Millionaires Amongst Us, SUV It Up Your Tailpipe!, Hold Bush's Feet to the Fire (08/02/02)
- Ecomole: Who Earns an A for Animals?, Power Politics: Watson Out, Pachauri In, Ashcroft Burns Consumer-Friendly Attorney, The Very Definition of 舛hutzpah,・Taiwangate (07/12/02)
- Ecomole: Dick Cheney and Mexico's Oil, Nuclear Reactors are 'Sitting Ducks,' Bush's War Saves Halliburton's Heinie, Can't See the Forest for the Sleaze (05/13/02)